IN THE INPUT THE USERS ARE ABLE TO:
1. Open a new or already saved document
2. Close or save the current document
3. Load a single target chemical – by CAS, Name, Structure – paste SMILES or drawing (including mixtures), select from a file
4. Load a list of chemicals – database, inventory, custom file
5. Customized search – searching chemicals and/or data within the Toolbox databases. One or more than one criteria combined with logical operators (AND, OR, NOT) could be used.
6. Search in IUCLID databases – searching chemicals within the IUCLID databases imported in Toolbox. One or more than one criteria for the composition (e.g. impurity, additive) of the searchable substances could be defined.